Les Executeurs Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Nacer Chadli Belgie Shirt

Répondre au sujet    Les Executeurs Index du Forum » La taverne » Zone de flood Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Nacer Chadli Belgie Shirt
Auteur Message
bears123

Message Nacer Chadli Belgie Shirt Répondre en citant
Robin Thicke's song Blurred Lines has been named the UK's most downloaded track of all time Robin Thicke's controversial chart-topper has been named the most downloaded track in UK music history.

According to a new countdown compiled by the Official Charts Company and unveiled by BBC Radio 1 Thibaut Courtois Shirt , the track Blurred Lines - which also features vocals from TI and Pharrell Williams - has sold a record-breaking 1.54 million copies since it was released in May.

The best-selling single of 2013, it was banned at several universities and was the subject of campaigns from women's rights groups after some said the lyrics were derogatory and sexist.

The track was accompanied by a video in which Thicke was surrounded by naked dancing models, prompting some to call for age ratings applied to pop tracks.

Whether aided or hindered by the negative publicity, the song sold more than any other in the UK last year - and was tonight confirmed as the most downloaded of all time.

It overhauls the previous biggest selling download Aangepaste Shirt , Adele's Someone Like You, which has now sold 1.53 million copies to date. The all-time top five is completed by 2011's Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera, Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye featuring Kimbra released the same year, and I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas which was first released in 2009.

Pop star Thicke said: "I'm so honoured Belgie Wereldkampioenschap Shirt , the success of Blurred Lines is a dream come true."

The track entered the official singles chart at number one in its first week, reached one million sales in eight weeks and spent five weeks at the summit in two different spells. Even today, it continues to sell - having racked up 70,000 copies since the start of 2014 alone.

But around 20 UK universities stopped it from being played in their student union bars.

An e-petition addressed to the Prime Minister also called on him to put age ratings on music videos whether they are sold in shops or viewed online.

Today's announcement marks nearly a decade of downloading history.

In that period Belgie Voetbal Shirt , 1.17 billion single track downloads have been bought in the UK and 153 million album downloads - adding up to more than 2.7 billion music tracks, or 108 tracks for every UK household.

The download explosion turned 2012 and 2013 into the two biggest years for singles sales in the history of the UK market. The era has also seen more "super-hits" than ever - in 2004, it had taken 50 years for UK fans to push almost 80 singles to million-seller status. This number has now almost doubled to nearly 150.

(Agencies)

Football can be a well-liked sport played by quite a few men and women, in terms of American football Adnan Januzaj Belgie Shirt , a number of people may possibly get confused with Canadian soccer as there are some differences that you ought to know among these two. Equally of American and football are inspired from rugby. The first sport started in Canada like a recreation in between British troopers. The game was also becoming played in between British soldiers and pupils of McGill College. Immediately after various durations of time, the custom was born as well as the video game was created in a different way. Due to this explanation, while American soccer and Canadian soccer come from the identical authentic sport, there are many variances between these two.

The distinctions amongst American football and Canadian football
American soccer and Canadian soccer have some distinctions in a few components; the first thing you’ll know is the dimensions of subject is kind of different. Soccer that is definitely played in Canada has 110 yards prolonged and 65 yards wide for its field Christian Kabasele Belgie Shirt , in contrast in The usa, the size of football fields are 100 yards extended and 53 and 13 yards vast. The other issue you will understand is usually that the target posts in Canada are placed at front compared with American soccer that’s positioned with the back again of the end zone.

American football and Canadian football – what to understand
Additionally, there are other variances involving American soccer and Canadian soccer, the quantity of players between these two is also different. Although Canadian groups have twelve people Laurent Ciman Belgie Shirt , the American teams have eleven players; of course, the amount of players will also impact the game’s guidelines. Because of to this cause, in Canada groups, they’re going to have additional backfield gamers in contrast with American teams. The quantity of downs is also diverse; the Canadian groups will only have 3 downs in contrast with American groups that have 4 downs. Some of these variations between American soccer and Canadian football could make an enormous confusion amongst a lot of people Nacer Chadli Belgie Shirt , so knowing much more about these two will likely be actually valuable.

American football and Canadian football are played by a lot of men and women, apart from its variations, most of the people love to perform and view this game. You need to realize that you will find still some differences that are not published here as there are not actually make a large different. Though there are some distinctions amongst these two, they’re still entertaining to play Laurent Depoitre Belgie Shirt , and there are many people that wish to play football whether it is American soccer or Canadian soccer.

Understand much more helpful and appropriate info about Agen Sbobet and 338a
As I planned my first visit to the stunningly beautiful country of New Zealand I knew that I wanted the freedom and flexibility to visit everything from the Franz Josef Glacier on the South Island to the vineyards in Hawkes Bay on the North Island. Because I didnt want to waste a minute of my limited time waiting for buses or being constrained by a tour groups itinerary, I knew that I needed a New Zealand rental car to fully enjoy all that the country had to offer. What I quickly discovered was that the car. Adrien Silva Portugal Jersey   Benoit Costil France Jersey   Dele Alli England Jersey   Andrej Kramaric Croatia Jersey   Carlos Valderrama Colombia Jersey   Jonas Brazil Jersey   Jason Denayer Belgium Jersey   Diego Maradona Argentina Jersey   Alvaro Gonzalez Uruguay Jersey   Fabian Frei Switzerland Jersey 

Sam 23 Juin - 09:44 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 23 Juin - 09:44 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Les Executeurs Index du Forum » La taverne » Zone de flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation